OnePlus Nord N100 is receiving OxygenOS 10.5.1 update
The OnePlus Nord N100 announced last month with Android 10-based OxygenOS 10.5 is getting the OxygenOS 10.5.1 update.
The new firmware is still based on Android 10 but improves the system stability and optimizes the touch and interaction experience on the Nord N100. In addition to that, the 10.5.1 update also improves the camera experience on the Snapdragon 460-powered smartphone.
Here’s the full changelog of OxygenOS 10.5.1 update for Nord N100:
- Optimized the touch and interaction experience
- Improved system stability
- Improved the shooting experience with camera
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers
- Improve Bluetooth compatibility
OxygenOS 10.5.1 is currently seeding in Europe to a limited number of users, and a broader rollout will commence in a few days.